COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Effective Monday, 4/27/2020, all GPOA offices will resume regular business hours, 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
GPOA is continuing to take extra precautions to maintain the health and safety of our patients and healthcare professionals while in the office by adhering to these guidelines:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask in order to enter the office. Patients you must provide your own mask.
- Temperature checks will be performed for all employees and patients upon arrival.
- All staff members are required to wear gloves when providing direct patient care.
- Everyone is to maintain social distancing at all times (at least 6 feet apart).
- Plexi-glass has been installed at the check in/out areas and patient account representative areas to provide protective barrier.
As a reminder, please do not come to the office with COVID-19 symptoms, which include fever (greater than 100 degrees), new cough, lost sense of taste or smell, or shortness of breath. We are asking if you, or a household contact, are experiencing symptoms, or if you were exposed to a person that tested positive for the coronavirus, to please reschedule your appointment.
GPOA is also offering telemedicine services; a virtual appointment where you can interact with your provider via a smartphone, tablet or computer with camera capabilities. This is a safe and effective alternative to coming to the office for an appointment. Please contact our office for more information.
We will continue to update our patients through email, and on our website at gpoa.com.
GPOA Physicians & Staff